We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new technology, and to protect SextyText and our users.
We collect two types of information:
- E-mail address: used to notify you of service updates, facilitate password recovery, assist with identity verification and issue resolution
- Phone number: used to route communications from our exchange to your phone
- Mailing address: used to mail out payments
- Identification: used to verify age and identity
- Contact logs: used to provide users with visual breakdowns of their transaction history
- Device information: used to analyze service use across platforms
- Event information: used to analyze crash conditions
- Browsing information: used to improve your user experience, and the overall quality of our services
- Analytics and Advertising Features: used for demographic and interest analysis, link attribution, and ad campaign assistance
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address or phone number to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Our service lets you share pics and have conversations with others. We are strong believers in the safety of anonymity, and we encourage you not to share any personal contact, or otherwise identifying information.